Tuesday, July 9, 2013

mel's wedding


On June 22nd my dear friend Melissa got married to Chey.  Myself, along with eight others, were bridesmaids in her beautiful wedding and it was a perfect day!  She looked radiant, and the love these two have for each other was so apparent throughout the entire day. It was such a great time getting to see so many dear college friends and sending Mel off into married life.  I am thrilled for her and Chey.
Stevenson Photo took all the amazing photos from their day, which, I must say, I have not seen wedding photography get much better than this! 


Congratulations Mel and Chey!

5 comments:

Melissa Coffey said...

aww, youre the best, em. love you.

Alexa said...

So sweet. I chose black bridesmaids dresses for my wedding too. So classic

Rachel Lawson said...

I love the look of the black bridesmaids dresses! You all made beautifulbridesmaids!

xo
Rachel

Ashleigh said...

Such a sweet post :)

Rach @ This Italian Family said...

Visiting from Allison's blog. What beautiful photos! Looks like you ladies were having a great time!